90% would make again
Castle Wood Reserve® Uncured Honey Ham, Apricot, And Brie Croissant Sandwich
featured in Croissant Sandwiches 2 Ways
for 2 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 2 large croissants
- 4 tablespoons apricot preserve
- ½ wheel of brie, sliced
- 10 slices Castle Wood Reserve® Uncured Honey Ham
- 1 cup baby arugula (40 g)
- 2 strawberries, cut on half, for garnish
- Calories 405
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 10g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Melt butter in a medium pan over medium heat. Add onion and salt and cook until onion is golden brown, about 10 minutes. Add in the sprig of thyme and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Slice croissants in half and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet, cut side up. Spread apricot preserves on the top half and place 3 pieces of brie cheese. On the bottom croissant half, place caramelized onions and folded slices of Castle Wood Reserve® Uncured Honey Ham. Repeat with the other croissant.
- Bake open-face for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add arugula. Close the sandwiches and serve with a skewered strawberry for a garnish.