featured in 7 Nights of Pasta
This creamy alfredo sauce is boosted with a secret ingredient–cauliflower! Getting your veggies in has never tasted better.
September 26, 2023
83% would make again
for 4 servings
- 6 cups water (1.5 L)
- 1 head cauliflower florets
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb cooked pasta (455 g)
- vegetarian parmesan cheese, to serve
- fresh parsley, to serve
- Calories 543
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 96g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Boil the water over medium high heat. Add a large pinch of salt.
- Add the cauliflower florets.
- Cover the pot and boil for 5-7 minutes, or until cauliflower is soft.
- With a slotted spoon, add the cooked cauliflower to a blender.
- Add the milk, butter, garlic, salt, and pepper and blend until smooth.
- Toss the cooked pasta with cauliflower alfredo.
- Serve topped with parmesan, and parsley.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.