Cauliflower “Meat” Burrito Bowl
Get ready to dive into this Cauliflower Meat Burrito Bowl that's bursting with flavor and packed with nutrients! This low-carb, guilt-free meal is perfect for satisfying your Mexican food cravings while keeping it light and fresh.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 bowls
- 1 medium head cauliflower, washed
- 5 oz mushroom (140 g), such as baby bella, cleaned and quartered
- 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- rice, cooked
- black bean
- avocado, sliced
- pico de gallo
- lime wedge
- fresh cilantro
- Calories 95
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut the cauliflower in half and break it into small florets.
- Place the florets in a food processor and pulse until they break down to rice-size pieces. Remove from the processor and set aside.
- Add the mushrooms to the food processor and pulse until broken down to rice-size pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook for about 4 minutes, until fragrant and the onion is translucent.
- Add the cauliflower, mushrooms, cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder, soy sauce, salt, and pepper and stir. Cook for about 10 minutes, until the cauliflower and mushroom mixture is tender and the water released from the mushrooms has evaporated.
- Add the rice to a bowl and top with cauliflower “meat” and your favorite toppings. Serve with a lime wedge and garnish with cilantro.
- If you have leftovers, the cauliflower “meat” will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for about 2 days.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.