for 4 servings
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 1 cup apple cider (240 mL)
- 4 bags chai tea
- 750 mL Stella Rosa® Honey Peach Wine (750 mL)
- ½ cup Stella Rosa® Golden Honey Peach Brandy (120 mL)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 pears, cored and chopped
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 1 peach, pitted and chopped
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- Calories 558
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 103g
- Fiber 9g
- Sugar 84g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm the water and apple cider until just simmering. Add the chai tea bags and let steep for 15 minutes, then remove the bags and discard. Let the chai cider cool completely.
- Add the Stella Rosa® Golden Honey Peach Wine and Stella Rosa® Honey Peach Brandy to a large pitcher. Stir in the chai cider and lemon juice, then add the pears, apples, peach, and cinnamon sticks. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or up to overnight.
- Serve the sangria, garnished with cinnamon sticks.