72% would make again
Champagne Jello Shots
for 20 shots
- 2 cups hot water (480 mL)
- 4 packs unflavored gelatin
- 1 bottle cream soda, or vanilla soda
- ¾ bottle champagne, extra dry for sweetness
- Calories 66
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Boil two cups of water.
- Mix 4 packets of unflavored gelatin into the water. Let cool for a few minutes.
- Add one bottle of cream or vanilla soda, and ¾ of a bottle of champagne.
- Cover and refrigerate 3-5 hours. (Over night for a definite set)
- If set in a pan, use a knife sprayed with cooking oil to cut. Or to make life easier, refrigerate in separate plastic cups.
- Top with sprinkles and/or pop rocks, directly before serving! The pop rocks/ sprinkles will melt, so be sure to consume quickly!