for 6 servings
- 1 lb bacon (455 g), chopped into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 rolls hawaiian sweet roll
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g)
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 jalapeñoes, sliced into thin wheels
- ¾ cup shredded colby jack (75 g)
- 1 lb Charter Reserve® Goldenroast Special Recipe Turkey Breast (455 g), deli-sliced
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 egg, whisked
- Calories 893
- Fat 52g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 60g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, place chopped bacon and water. Mix every 2 minutes until brown and crispy, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment. Slice the Hawaiian sweet rolls in half (keeping the whole sheet intact) and place them on the sheet tray.
- Spread cream cheese on the bottom layer of the rolls and season with salt and pepper.
- Place jalapeños on the cream cheese (reserving 12 wheels for garnish) and top with Colby Jack cheese, Charter Reserve® Goldenroast Special Recipe Turkey Breast, cooked bacon, and cheddar cheese slices. Place on the top rolls.
- Brush the tops of the sliders with whisked egg and place 1 jalapeño slice on top of each roll.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes and let cool for 5 minutes before slicing.