83% would make again
Cheese-Stuffed Cauliflower Nuggets
Say hello to these scrumptious Cheese-Stuffed Cauliflower Nuggets that'll have you coming back for more! These crispy, golden bites are perfect for dipping and will make you forget all about traditional nuggets.
May 05, 2023
for 12 servings
- 1 head cauliflower, steamed
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup breadcrumb (85 g)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 12 cubes cheddar cheese, 1 inch (2 1/2 cm)
- 1 cup flour (125 g)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumb (115 g)
- Calories 388
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mash the cauliflower until slightly combined.
- Add the egg, ¾ cup (90 g) bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley, and mix with a fork until combined. Chill for 10 minutes.
- Form the mixture into nuggets with a cube of cheddar cheese in the center. Pack them tightly.
- Roll each nugget in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs. Place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, flipping the nuggets halfway through. Brush with oil for browner nuggets.