93% would make again
Cheese-stuffed Garlic Parmesan Pretzels
featured in Homemade Pretzels 4 Ways
for 8 servings
- 14 oz pizza dough (395 g), 1 can
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (110 g)
- Calories 316
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Stretch pizza dough out into a rectangle.
- Cut into 8 equal-sized strips.
- Stretch strips lengthwise, and widthwise.
- Place mozzarella down the middle of each strip.
- Fold and pinch the dough around the cheese along the entire strip, ensuring to close off the ends.
- Form a pretzel shape by taking the ends of the strip, making a “U” shape, twisting the ends around each other twice and connecting the ends to the bottom of the “U” shape.
- Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Mix melted butter, garlic, and parsley and pour onto pretzels.
- Sprinkle parmesan evenly on top of the pretzels.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.