85% would make again
Cheesecake “Chicken Nugget” Bites
featured in Sweet & Savory Tricks
for 8 nuggets
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), 1 package, room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar (60 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (170 g)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup raspberry preserves (30 g)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Calories 288
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 40g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 22g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with a round tip or a zip-top bag with a corner snipped off and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon.
- Pour the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the prepared baking sheet.
- Pipe the cream cheese mixture into 8 “chicken” nuggets directly onto the graham cracker crumbs. Use a spoon to gently cover the nuggets completely with the crumbs, then cover the baking sheet with plastic wrap and freeze for 2 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the raspberry preserves and chocolate syrup to make “barbecue sauce”.
- Gently brush any excess crumbs off the nuggets, then serve with the sauce.