86% would make again
Cheesecake Stuffed Brownie Truffles
featured in Stuffed Brownie Truffles 4 Ways
for 16 truffles
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar (60 g)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- chocolate, melted
- graham cracker crumb
- Calories 210
- Fat 9g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 21g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Flip the prepared brownies onto a cutting board. Using a rolling pin, roll out the brownies to about ¼-inch (6.5 mm) thickness. Cut into 16 equal squares.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix well and freeze for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Form the cheesecake mixture into 16 equal balls, about 1 teaspoon each.
- Wrap a brownie square around each cream cheese ball.
- Dip the wrapped truffle in the melted chocolate, covering the entire ball. Coat with graham cracker crumbs and chill for 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.