Cheesy Bacon Twists
Twisted and baked to golden perfection, these savory treats are a crowd favorite. Whether served as an appetizer, party snack, or a side dish, these cheesy bacon twists will disappear in no time.
for 10 twists
- 1 packet puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten, for egg wash
- 1 teaspoon paprika, or cayenne pepper, both optional
- ⅔ cup cheddar cheese (150 g)
- 10 rashers streaky bacons
- brown sugar
- fresh rosemary, minced
- Calories 280
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 11g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Roll out the pastry and brush with the beaten egg.
- Sprinkle on the paprika and cheese evenly, then sprinkle flour on a rolling pin and flatten down.
- Cut into ½ inch (1 ¼ cm) wide strips, then fold in half and pinch the ends together. Gently twist pastry.
- Wrap bacon around the twists.
- Sprinkle on brown sugar and minced rosemary.
- Bake at 350°F (190°C) for 45-50 minutes, turning halfway through to make sure they are golden brown all over.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.