Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Ring
Get ready to wow your taste buds with this mouthwatering Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Ring! It's the perfect party dish that combines spicy buffalo chicken and gooey cheese, all wrapped up in a golden crescent roll crust.
for 4 servings
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g)
- ¼ cup hot sauce (60 mL)
- 2 ½ cups chicken (350 g), cooked
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 8 oz refrigerated crescent dinner roll (225 g), 2 cans
- Calories 662
- Fat 41g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 44g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth.
- Mix in chicken and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, arrange the triangles in ring, dough should overlap, leaving around 5 inches (12 ¾ cm) in the center.
- Layer half of the Mozzarella on each triangle closest to the ring.
- Spoon mixture on top of the Mozzarella. Top with the rest of the Mozzarella.
- Bring the top of the triangle over the filling and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
- Bake at 375˚F (190˚C) for 35 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Serve with choice dressing.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.