98% would make again
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Ring
featured in 9 Mind-Blowing Party Food Rings
for 4 servings
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g)
- ¼ cup hot sauce (60 mL)
- 2 ½ cups chicken (350 g), cooked
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese (100 g)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 8 oz refrigerated crescent dinner roll (225 g), 2 cans
- Calories 662
- Fat 41g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 44g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese and hot sauce until smooth.
- Mix in chicken and Monterey Jack cheese.
- Unroll cans of dough, separate into triangles. On a large cookie sheet, arrange the triangles in ring, dough should overlap, leaving around 5 inches (12 ¾ cm) in the center.
- Layer half of the Mozzarella on each triangle closest to the ring.
- Spoon mixture on top of the Mozzarella. Top with the rest of the Mozzarella.
- Bring the top of the triangle over the filling and tuck the edges under the bottom layer of dough. Repeat around the ring until the entire filling is enclosed.
- Bake at 375˚F (190˚C) for 35 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices. Serve with choice dressing.