95% would make again
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Bake
featured in Rice In Everything!
Inspired by campbellskitchen.com
for 3 servings
- 1 cup long grain rice (200 g)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- 2 cups broccoli (300 g), diced
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth (360 mL)
- cheddar cheese, for topping
- Calories 875
- Fat 39g
- Carbs 99g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 30g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a casserole dish, combine rice, pepper, onion powder, cream of chicken, cheese, broccoli, and chicken stock. Mix until everything is combined.
- Lay chicken on top of the rice mixture. Space evenly.
- Cover with foil and bake for 50 minutes.
- Take off cover and top the chicken with more cheese. Bake uncovered for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.