Cheesy Chicken Parmesan–Stuffed Rolls
Roll out the red carpet for these cheesy, gooey chicken parmesan stuffed rolls that are sure to steal the show at any meal. Filled with juicy chicken and savory parmesan cheese, these rolls are a must-try for Italian food lovers.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 24 rolls
- 24 dinner rolls
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups marinara sauce (780 g)
- 1 lb rotisserie chicken (455 g), cooked and shredded
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (110 g)
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese (455 g), sliced
- Calories 261
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Carve out a deep hole in the center of the dinner rolls. Press down the bottom of the bun to create a denser bottom layer.
- Add olive oil, onion, and garlic to a skillet and cook for about 20 minutes or until caramelized and softened.
- Add the oregano, basil, chili flakes, pepper, salt, marinara, chicken, and Parmesan cheese. Cook until well-combined, reduced, thick, and heated through.
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Put one thin slice of fresh mozzarella at the bottom of the dinner roll hole, fill with approximately ¼ cup (25 G) of the chicken Parmesan mixture, and top with another slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake rolls for 15 minutes or until the bread has darkened a little, the chicken mixture is bubbling, and the cheese melts.
- Let cool slightly, sprinkle with chopped fresh basil, and serve.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.