Cheesy Chicken Potato Skins
Potato skins are a classic bar snack, and this recipe takes them up a notch with the addition of tender, seasoned chicken and oozy, melted cheese. Throw in some spinach and cream cheese for a deliciously indulgent appetizer.
for 8 servings
- 4 russet potatoes
- 2 shredded chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese (150 g)
- 4 oz cream cheese (115 g)
- ½ cup spinach (90 g), cooked
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Calories 416
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 28g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 29g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (200ªC).
- Debone, remove skin, and shred rotisserie chicken.
- Brush potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- With a fork, poke several sets of holes on the front and back of the potato.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until inside is cooked.
- Once potatoes are cooked and cool enough to handle, slice down the center lengthwise, and, using a spoon, scoop out the centers to form a bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, scooped out potato, ½ cup (50 g) of cheddar, cream cheese, and spinach. Stir until combined.
- Evenly distribute the filling between the potato skins and sprinkle the tops with the remaining cheddar.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.