for 4 servings
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups Birds Eye Super Sweet Corn (330 g), cooked according to package instructions and drained
- ¼ cup green onion (35 g), plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream (120 mL)
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese (200 g), divided
- ¼ cup white corn tortilla chips (10 g), crushed
- Calories 398
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 21g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 17g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large cast iron skillet over medium heat, cook the bacon until it is fully cooked and crispy, 3–4 minutes. Remove from the pan and let cool, then crumble.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for about 1 minute, or until lightly browned and fragrant. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Add the Birds Eye Super Sweet Corn, crumbled bacon, green onions, salt, black pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, and 1½ cups of pepper Jack cheese to the pan with the garlic and stir well to combine. Spread in an even layer and smooth the surface.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the corn mixture is completely heated through and bubbling in the center. Remove the pan from the oven.
- Turn the broiler on high.
- Top the baked corn mixture with the remaining ½ cup of pepper Jack cheese and the crushed tortilla chips.
- Place the pan under the broiler for 1–3 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and slightly browned.
- Garnish the corn skillet with sliced green onions and serve immediately.