98% would make again
Cheesy Garlic Flatbread
featured in Cheesy Flatbreads 4 Ways
September 23, 2020
for 4 servings
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Frank’s RedHot® (60 mL)
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese (35 g)
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (25 g)
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese (25 g)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Calories 457
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 59g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll out the pizza dough and cut in half lengthwise (save the other half for another use). Place the dough on the prepared baking sheet and use your fingers to stretch and shape it into an oval.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2–3 minutes, or until just starting to brown. Remove the pot from the heat and whisk in the Frank's RedHot®.
- Spread half of the Frank’s RedHot® butter over the dough, then top with the feta, mozzarella, and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake the flatbread for 10–15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Top with the rest of the Frank’s RedHot® butter and the parsley. Cut into 8 slices, then serve.