Cheesy Garlic Knots
These pillowy garlicky knots of joy are the ultimate comfort food that will have you reaching for seconds (and thirds!). Made with store-bought pizza dough, they're a breeze to whip up and are packed a blend of cheese, garlic, and savory herb flavor. Whether you're serving them as an appetizer or a side dish, these knots will steal the show and leave everyone asking for the recipe!
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, for dusting
- 14 oz prepared pizza dough (395 g)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Cheesy Spice Blend
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Calories 477
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lightly dust a clean work surface with flour. Roll the pizza dough out into a 12 x 10-inch (30 x 25 cm) rectangle. Using a pizza cutter, cut the dough into 12 1-inch (2.5 cm) wide strips. Then, cut the strips in half into 5-inch (12.5 cm) long strips.
- Lightly sprinkle the dough with flour, then tie each piece of dough into a knot. Arrange the dough knots on the prepared baking sheet, spacing evenly.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter, olive oil, cheesy spice blend, and salt. Microwave on high power for 45 seconds, until the butter is melted. Stir together.
- Using a pastry brush, liberally coat each dough knot with the seasoned butter.
- Bake the knots for 18–20 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush the knots with another layer of seasoned butter.
- Serve warm.
- Don't let a good recipe slip away. Download the Tasty app and save your favorites for easy access.