Cheesy Skillet Ravioli
This delicious ravioli dish is the perfect comfort food for any day of the week. Made with creamy cheese ravioli, smothered in a rich tomato sauce, and topped with melted mozzarella cheese.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salad Supreme, divided
- 1 can crushed tomato
- ¼ cup fresh basil (10 g), divided
- 2 packages cheese ravioli, cooked according to package instructions
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (225 g)
- ½ cup bread crumbs (55 g)
- Calories 527
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 67g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Melt the butter in a medium pot over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 tablespoon of McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salad Supreme, the crushed tomatoes, and half of the basil. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer until the sauce is slightly thickened, 5 minutes.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, layer ⅓ of the sauce, ½ of the ravioli, and ⅓ of the mozzarella, then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salad Supreme. Top with another ⅓ of the sauce, the remaining ravioli, and another ⅓ of the mozzarella. Finish with the remaining sauce, remaining mozzarella, the bread crumbs, and remaining tablespoon of McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salad Supreme.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, or until the bread crumbs are light golden brown and the sauce is bubbly. Garnish with the remaining basil.