98% would make again
Cheesy Spinach And Artichoke Bread Ring Dip
featured in Family Game Night Recipes
for 6 servings
- 12 balls frozen dinner rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g)
- ½ cup grated romano (55 g)
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (60 g)
- ¼ cup sour cream (60 g)
- 14 oz artichoke heart (395 g), drained and chopped
- ¾ cup frozen chopped spinach (115 g), thawed and drained of excess water
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- olive oil
- Calories 627
- Fat 38g
- Carbs 51g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Coat a 10 inch (25cm) oven-safe skillet with olive oil. Place the dinner roll dough balls in a ring around the skillet. Cover and let rise until thawed and doubled in size.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, parmesan, romano, mozzarella, sour cream, artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, basil, and red pepper flakes.
- Once the dough has thawed, uncover and scoop the dip into the center of the skillet.
- Brush the rolls with olive oil, and top with an additional sprinkle of cheese (optional).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375˚F (190˚C) for 25 minutes.
- (If the bread browns too quickly, lower oven temperature to 350˚F (180˚C) or cover the bread with a ring of foil). Remove and let cool slightly before serving.