Chicken Alfredo Dip With Pasta Chips
Loaded with ooey gooey goodness, this dip is the ultimate appetizer! Pair it with crispy fried pasta chips for a fun twist. Bring on the cheese pulls!
for 8 servings
- 2 cups vegetable oil (480 mL)
- 1 box lasagna noodle, cooked according package instructions, drained and patted dry
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (55 g), divided
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled, cut into 1/2 in (1 1/4 cm) cubes
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), room temperature
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese (150 g), divided
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- Calories 796
- Fat 76g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the oil in a large, high-walled skillet over medium-high heat until it reaches 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with paper towels and place a wire rack on top. Set nearby.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Make sure the lasagna noodles are very dry, then cut into small triangles.
- Working in batches, fry the noodle triangles in the hot oil until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer to the prepared baking sheet to drain. Sprinkle all over with the salt, ¼ cup (25 G) of Parmesan, and the oregano.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cream cheese, alfredo sauce, and 1 cup (100 G) of shredded mozzarella. Stir well.
- Grease an 8-inch (20 cm) square baking dish with nonstick spray. Pour the chicken alfredo dip into the dish and top with the remaining ¼ cup (25 G) Parmesan and ½ cup (50 G) mozzarella.
- Bake the dip for 25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and bubbling. Turn the oven to broil and broil the dip for 2 minutes, until the cheese is browned on top.
- Serve the dip warm with the lasagna chips for dipping.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.