98% would make again
Chicken Avocado Pizza
featured in Our All-Time Favorite Pizza Recipes
for 8 servings
- ½ cup olive oil (120 mL)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 crust pizza crust
- 2 packets fresh mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chicken breast (280 g), cooked, cut into slices
- ½ cup onion (75 g), diced
- 3 avocados
- 7 grape tomatoes
- oil spray
- Calories 467
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 23g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a small/medium jar, mix olive oil, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, oregano, and chili flakes together.
- Shake it well, and save it in refrigerator for later.
- NOTE: Refrigerate left over garlic sauce. It lasts for up to one week
- Pre-heat the oven at 425ºF (220ºC).
- Oil spray the flat baking pan, roll out the pre-made pizza crust, if it’s needed, use a rolling pan to make the crust equally flat on the pan.
- Spread garlic sauce on pizza crust, place down sliced fresh mozzarella, sliced chicken breasts (cooked) and sprinkle diced onions.
- Bake it in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the cheese melts and the crust become golden brown.
- Take the pizza out and place down sliced avocados, and some grape tomatoes.