97% would make again
Chicken Bacon Alfredo Roll Ups
featured in 5 Roll-Up Recipes You Can't Resist
for 1 serving
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups cooked chicken (250 g), shredded
- 1 lb cooked bacon (455 g), crumbled
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese (225 g), shredded
Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream (480 mL)
- pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (110 g), grated
- ½ cup butter (115 g)
- 4 oz cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Cook the lasagna noodles until al dente, drain and rinse the noodles with cold water then lay the on a paper towel to remove excess water.
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese, cook over medium heat and whisk until melted.
- Add minced garlic, garlic powder, salt and pepper, whisk until smooth.
- Add the parmesan cheese and bring to a simmer, continue to cook for about 3-5 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Pour 1 cup (228 grams) of the alfredo sauce in a 9x13 inch (23x33 cm) pan.
- Add bacon and chicken to the alfredo sauce, mix together.
- Spread about 2 tbsp. of alfredo sauce mixture over each noodle.
- Roll each noodle and place seam down in the pan.
- Once they are all in the pan pour remaining alfredo mixture over the top and sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Cook for about 30 minutes until it is heated through and cheese bubbles and browns
- Nutrition Calories: 6306 Fat: 591 grams Carbs: 45 grams Fiber: 0 grams Sugars: 24 grams Protein: 262 grams