94% would make again
Chicken Bacon Ranch Baked Potatoes
featured in 4 Ways to Use Leftover Chicken
for 2 servings
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1 cup shredded chicken (125 g), leftover
- ½ cup ranch dressing (120 g)
- ¼ cup bacon (55 g), cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (25 g)
- sour cream, to serve
- scallion, to serve
- Calories 786
- Fat 44g
- Carbs 58g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 39g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- With a fork, poke the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes on a plate and microwave for five minutes on each side.
- In a bowl mix the chicken, ranch dressing, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
- Carefully place the potatoes on a baking sheet, and slice them half way down.
- Fill the potatoes with the chicken mixture.
- Top with more cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and scallions.