87% would make again
Chicken Bacon Ranch Mini Calzones
featured in Mini Calzones 4 Ways
These mini calzones are a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer. Rotisserie chicken, bacon, and mozzarella are wrapped in pizza dough and baked until golden brown, making them the perfect finger food for any party.
May 05, 2023
for 8 servings
- ½ rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 ranch packet
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup bacon (115 g), cooked and chopped
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- cheddar cheese, for topping
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Calories 187
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 5g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut pizza dough into 8 sections on a floured surface.
- With one section, roll out dough until flat and circular.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken, ranch packet, red onion, and bacon.
- Place a slice of mozzarella on the rolled out dough. Top with 2-3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture.
- Fold one side of dough up and over ingredients, and seal calzone by crimping the edges together.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Apply egg wash to outside of calzone and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake calzones at 400°F (200°C) for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.