96% would make again
Chicken, Cranberry, And Pear Spinach Salad
featured in Healthy Chicken Salads 4 Ways
June 10, 2019
for 1 serving
Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced into 1/2-inch (1 cm) pieces
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pear, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach (80 g)
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberry
- 2 tablespoons toasted unsalted walnut, chopped
- Calories 993
- Fat 70g
- Carbs 39g
- Fiber 10g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 56g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- On a cutting board, season the chicken with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Once the oil begins to shimmer, add the chicken and cook until browned on all sides, about 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, add the sliced pear, spinach, cranberries, walnuts, and cooked chicken, and dress with the vinaigrette.