Chicken Fajita Sliders In 15 Minutes Or Less
Whip up these Chicken Fajita Sliders in a flash and satisfy your Tex-Mex cravings! Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a game day snack, these mini sandwiches pack a flavorful punch.
May 04, 2023
95% would make again
for 12 sliders
- ½ onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken (250 g), shredded
- 1 ½ tablespoons taco seasoning
- ½ lime, squeezed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 12 rolls dinner roll, 1 pack
- 2 cups mexican blend cheese (200 g)
- Calories 273
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet.
- Thinly slice onion, red bell pepper, and 1 garlic clove.
- In heated skillet, saute onion, peppers, and garlic on medium-high. Cook for 4-5 minutes until onions are slightly translucent and tender.
- Stir in the chicken, taco seasoning, and a squeeze of lime. Mix together well. Remove skillet from heat and set aside.
- Microwave butter for 20 seconds, or until fully melted. Mix in minced garlic.
- Preheat oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
- Cut the dinner rolls in half and place the bottom layer on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle a thick layer of cheese on top of the rolls. Then scoop a layer of the chicken fajita mixture on top. Finally, sprinkle another layer of cheese.
- Place on the dinner roll tops and brush them with the butter and garlic mixture.
- Bake sliders for 5 minutes.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.