93% would make again
featured in 4 Back-To-School Lunch Prep Recipes
for 1 serving
- ½ cup rotini pasta (100 g), cooked
- ¼ cup rotisserie chicken (30 g), shredded
- ¼ cup marinara pasta sauce (65 g)
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 apple
- 1 juice box, frozen
- Calories 629
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 126g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 49g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat up rotisserie chicken and marinara sauce.
- Place cooked pasta in a thermos followed by hot chicken and marinara sauce.
- Shake to mix and place in lunch box along with sliced bell peppers.
- Slice an apple and reassemble slices around the core. Wrap with a rubber band to prevent browning.
- Pack bento box in the lunchbox with a frozen juice box and a fork.