Chicken Mushroom Spaghetti In White Sauce
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Have a recipe of your own to share?Submit a recipe here!
for 2 servings
- 3 cups spaghetti (450 g), cooked
- 2 cups mushroom (300 g), cooked
- 1 chicken breast, cooked, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons refined flour
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups milk (480 mL)
- 5 tablespoons grated cheese
- 5 teaspoons breadcrumb
- Calories 1977
- Fat 61g
- Carbs 271g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 81g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add onion and saute until translucent and fragrant. Add cooked chicken and cook until tender.
- Add 2 tbsp butter, then add flour and stir thoroughly, then add milk. Continue stirring over low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley. Then add mushrooms and continue to cook.
- Add the spaghetti and mix well.
- Transfer to a baking dish and top with grated cheese and a layer of breadcrumbs. Add remaining butter on top.
- Bake for 2-5 minutes until the top is slightly browned and cheese is melted. Enjoy!