96% would make again
Chicken Parmesan Sliders
featured in Sliders 4 Ways
Want to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? These bite-sized sandwiches are packed with classic Italian flavors like tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and rotisserie chicken. They are sure to please any crowd!
May 25, 2023
for 12 sliders
- 12 packs dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (375 g)
- ½ cup marinara sauce (115 g)
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese (225 g), sliced
- ¼ cup fresh basil (10 g), chopped
- ½ cup butter (125 mL), melted
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Calories 320
- Fat 18g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Slice the rolls in half lengthwise. Place the bottom half in a 9 x 13-inch (23 x 33-cm) rimmed baking dish. Spread the chicken evenly on top, followed by the marinara, mozzarella, and basil. Top with the remaining rolls.
- Mix the melted butter in a small bowl with the garlic, parsley, and Parmesan. Brush the tops of the rolls with the butter mixture. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the bread is golden brown. Slice into individual sliders, then serve.