Chicken Salad Sandwich
featured in 4 Rotisserie Chicken Lunches
A classic sandwich that never goes out of style, this chicken salad sandwich is packed with tender chicken, crisp celery, and tangy mayo. Perfect for lunch on the go!
May 14, 2023
92% would make again
for 1 serving
- ½ cup shredded chicken (125 g)
- 2 tablespoons celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon white onion, finely diced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons apple, diced
- 3 tablespoons greek yogurt
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 pieces whole wheat bread
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
- Calories 344
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, combine chicken, celery, onion, sliced tomatoes, apple, yogurt, salt and pepper.
- Spread the chicken salad on one of the pieces of bread and place the lettuce on the other piece. Top with desired condiments and bring the two pieces of bread together. Cut in half and place in a reusable container with some fruits and veggies.
- Cook smarter, not harder. Use our AI chef Botatouille on the Tasty app. Download now.