Under 30 minutes
for 8 tacos
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (150 g), diced
- 1 cup diced tomato (220 g), core and pulp removed before dicing
- 1 cup orange bell pepper (100 g)
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro (10 g), chopped
- ¼ cup red onion (35 g), chopped
- 1 jalapeño, optional, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, plus more to taste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup sour cream (120 g)
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage (200 g)
- 1 packet Freshness Guaranteed Antibiotic Free Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, halved, and sliced into ¼-inch thick half-moons
- Calories 252
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Make the pineapple salsa: In a medium bowl, combine the pineapple, tomatoes, bell pepper, cilantro, red onion, jalapeño (if using), lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Drain the excess liquid from the salsa, then season with more salt to taste. Extra salsa will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Assemble the tacos: Spread 1 tablespoon of sour cream evenly over a warm tortilla. Layer on ¼ cup red cabbage, 2 ounces Freshness Guaranteed NAE Shredded Rotisserie Chicken, 2–3 slices of avocado, and top with 2–3 tablespoons pineapple salsa. Repeat to make the remaining tacos.