98% would make again
Chickpea And Black Bean Salad
for 4 servings
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup fresh parsley (20 g), chopped
- ½ cup fresh mint (15 g), chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 mL)
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar (60 mL)
- ¼ cup lemon juice (60 mL)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- feta cheese, crumbled, to taste
- Calories 631
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 89g
- Fiber 30g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 29g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, black beans, red onion, cherry tomatoes, fresh parsley, and fresh mint.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese.