86% would make again
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
featured in Avocado Desserts 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 2 large ripe avocados, cubed
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate cocoa powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate (110 g), melted
- ¼ cup almond milk (60 mL)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt, or sea salt
- Calories 550
- Fat 40g
- Carbs 50g
- Fiber 14g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the avocados to a blender or food processor, along with the cocoa powder, melted chocolate, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Serve immediately, or chilled.