93% would make again
Chocolate Coconut Almond Balls
featured in 7 Mesmerizing Dessert Balls
for 4 servings
- 2 cups desiccated coconut (200 g), unsweetened
- ½ cup icing sugar (100 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup sweetened condensed milk (200 g)
- dark chocolate
- Calories 634
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 92g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 79g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl mix together coconut, sugar, salt, vanilla, and condensed milk. If the mixture is too dry add additional milk until it all just comes together.
- Roll the mixture into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls and place on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Break apart chocolate bars and add to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave chocolate for 75 seconds, stopping every 30 seconds to check and stir.
- Remove the coconut balls from the freezer and individually roll in melted chocolate to coat. Place back on a wax paper lined tray and sprinkle with additional coconut and top with an almond (optional).