Chocolate Coconut Frozen Bananas
These chocolate coconut frozen bananas are a delicious and guilt-free treat. Made with dark chocolate and shredded coconut, they're a tasty way to satisfy your sweet tooth without any added sugars or artificial flavors.
for 2 servings
- 1 banana
- 3 cups dark chocolate (510 g)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- shredded coconut, to taste
- Cut the bananas in half horizontally.
- Insert popsicle sticks in the middle of the banana halves. Transfer bananas to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and freeze until solid.
- In a tall glass or mixing cup, add chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals for 1 minute and a half, and mix until smooth.
- Place coconut onto a plate. Dip the bananas into the chocolate coating, then roll or sprinkle on toppings.
- Place bananas in freezer until the coating has hardened.
- Nutrition Calories: 1663 Fat: 125 grams Carbs 160: grams Fiber: 20 grams Sugars: 116 grams Protein: 18 grams
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.