Chocolate Coconut Winter Smoothie
featured in Warm Winter Smoothies
Take a sip and escape to a cozy cabin with this blend of chocolate, coconut, and a hint of cinnamon - the perfect start to winter mornings.
May 04, 2023
84% would make again
for 1 serving
- ½ banana
- ¼ cup gluten-free oats (20 g)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon dark cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut, optional
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups coconut milk
- Calories 871
- Fat 64g
- Carbs 70g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a blender, combine the banana, oats, peanut butter, cocoa powder, shredded coconut, maple syrup, vanilla, and milk. Blend on high speed for 3 minutes, or until completely smooth.
- Transfer the chocolate coconut mixture to a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until just warmed through. Do not boil.
- Pour into a mug and serve immediately.
- Nutrition - Chocolate Coconut - Calories: 946, Total fat: 73 grams, Sodium: 134 mg, Total carbs: 70 grams, Dietary fiber: 7 grams, Sugars: 23 grams, Protein: 16 grams
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.