Chocolate Covered Strawberries: Fo’ Drizzle
for 18 strawberries
- 11 oz Great Value® White Baking Chips (310 g)
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 18 strawberries
- ⅓ cup cookie crumb (35 g)
- berry sauce, for drizzling
- 3 oz Great Value® Chocolate Sprinkles (75 g)
- Calories 143
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the baking chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- Dip the strawberries in the melted candy to completely coat, leaving only the green tops bare. Lay the coated strawberries on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each strawberry with cookie crumbs, drizzle with berry sauce, and finish with chocolate sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.