Chocolate Covered Strawberries: The Candy Explosions
for 24 strawberries
- 12 oz Great Value® Milk Chocolate Chips (340 g)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 24 strawberries
- ⅓ cup cookie crumb (35 g)
- berry sauce, for drizzling
- 3 oz Great Value® Mini Sugar Pearls (75 g)
- Calories 122
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 15g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals until completely melted.
- Dip the strawberries in the melted chocolate to completely coat, leaving only the green tops bare. Lay the coated strawberries on the prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each strawberry with cookie crumbs, drizzle with berry sauce, and finish with sugar pearls.
- Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.