89% would make again
Chocolate Cream Cheese Croissant Bake
featured in 5 Unique Croissant Recipes
Indulge in this heavenly Chocolate Cream Cheese Croissant Bake that's perfect for a decadent breakfast or dessert. With its flaky croissant base and rich chocolate cream cheese filling, you'll be reaching for seconds in no time!
May 05, 2023
for 10 servings
- 10 oz mini croissant (285 g), 2 tubes, chopped
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (350 g)
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), 2 packages, softened
- 1 cup sugar (220 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup milk (120 mL)
- Calories 446
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 46g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Open 2 prepackaged mini croissant rolls and chop them into 2 cm (1 inch) balls.
- Spray a medium-large baking pan with cooking spray and place the balls in the pan.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the dough.
- In a large bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth and creamy, then add the sugar, eggs, and vanilla and whisk together until smooth.
- Slowly the add milk to loosen the mixture without curdling the cream cheese.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture evenly over the dough, then let sit for 20 minutes (optional).
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until the middle is cooked through.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving
- Garnish with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream.