77% would make again
featured in Chocolate-Covered Fruit Snacks
Inspired by superhealthykids.com
for 2 servings
- 1 orange
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (175 g)
- ½ cup rainbow sprinkles (80 g)
- ½ cup freeze-dried strawberry (75 g), crushed
- ½ cup almond (70 g), chopped
- ½ cup coarse sea salt (120 g)
- lollipop stick, or other small stick equivalent
- Calories 825
- Fat 55g
- Carbs 87g
- Fiber 12g
- Sugar 60g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Peel orange into slices and insert lollipop sticks.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave at 30-second intervals until the chocolate is easy to stir.
- Dip orange slices halfway in chocolate, and then in each topping of your choice.
- If needed, chill oranges in the freezer for 5 minutes to help harden the chocolate.
- *Additional oranges can be used to increase serving size