Chocolate Pb&b Crostini
featured in Crostini 11 Ways For Your Next Party
Each bite is a harmonious blend of sweet and salty, crunchy and smooth, and will leave you feeling like a dessert champion! The crispy baguette is topped with creamy peanut butter, fresh bananas, and drizzled with decadent chocolate sauce.
May 05, 2023
for 12 crostinis
- 12 slices baguette, 1/2 in (1 cm), cut on a slight diagonal
- olive oil, to taste
- kosher salt, to taste
- ¾ cup peanut butter (180 g)
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- honey, for drizzling
- Calories 250
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 425˚F (220˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Arrange the bread in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Brush each piece of bread with olive oil. Lightly sprinkle with salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the edges are light golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter over each crostini. Top with 3 slices of banana and ½ teaspoon mini chocolate chips. Drizzle with honey.