Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Indulge in these no-bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars that'll satisfy your sweet tooth in no time! With a heavenly combination of chocolate and peanut butter, this easy-to-make treat will have you coming back for more.
for 12 bars
- 1 cup peanut butter (240 g)
- ½ cup honey (170 g)
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal (90 g)
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips (60 g), plus more for topping
- Calories 308
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Melt peanut butter and honey together in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Add cereal into the bowl and mix until fully coated. Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Add mini chocolate chips and mix just until combined.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper and pour the cooled mixture into the pan.
- Press into the edges of the pan and top with more mini chocolate chips.
- Cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Cut and serve.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.