Chocolate Peanut Butter Box Brownies (Buckeye Brownies)
Take your brownie game to the next level with these Chocolate Peanut Butter Box Brownies, also known as Buckeye Brownies. Rich chocolate brownies are topped with a creamy peanut butter frosting and a layer of silky chocolate ganache.
for 16 servings
- 1 box brownie mix, with additional ingredients according to box instructions
- 2 cups powdered sugar (240 g)
- 1 cup peanut butter (240 g)
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (175 g)
- Calories 461
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 51g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 40g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
- Distribute scoops of the peanut butter mixture on top of the brownie and flatten the mixture to achieve an even layer.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk chocolate chips and butter. Microwave at 15-second intervals until melted, stirring after each interval.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the brownies, then evenly spread to achieve a flat, even layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.