95% would make again
Chocolate Peanut Butter Box Brownies (Buckeye Brownies)
featured in 5 Mouth-Watering Peanut Butter Chocolate Recipes
for 16 servings
- 1 box brownie mix, with additional ingredients according to box instructions
- 2 cups powdered sugar (240 g)
- 1 cup peanut butter (240 g)
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips (175 g)
- Calories 461
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 51g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 40g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box instructions.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine together the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and melted butter.
- Distribute scoops of the peanut butter mixture on top of the brownie and flatten the mixture to achieve an even layer.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk chocolate chips and butter. Microwave at 15-second intervals until melted, stirring after each interval.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the brownies, then evenly spread to achieve a flat, even layer.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve.