Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Banana
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this scrumptious Chocolate Peanut Butter Frozen Banana treat! It's a delightful blend of creamy peanut butter, rich chocolate, and refreshing bananas that'll have you coming back for more.
for 8 servings
- 4 bananas
- 3 cups dark chocolate (510 g)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
Peanut Butter Drizzle
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Calories 486
- Fat 33g
- Carbs 53g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 34g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut the bananas in half horizontally.
- Insert popsicle sticks in the middle of the banana halves. Transfer bananas to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet, and freeze until solid.
- In a tall glass or mixing cup, add chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals for 1 minute and a half, and mix until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter and almond milk until smooth.
- Dip the bananas into the chocolate coating, then drizzle the peanut butter sauce on the banana.
- Place bananas in freezer until the coating has hardened.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.