94% would make again
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes
featured in Nutritious Pancakes 4 Ways
Whip up a stack of these scrumptious Chocolate Peanut Butter Pancakes for a breakfast that'll make your taste buds dance! With a heavenly blend of chocolate and peanut butter, these fluffy flapjacks are perfect for a cozy morning treat.
May 05, 2023
for 4 servings
- 1 cup milk (240 mL)
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup peanut butter (60 g)
- 1 cup wheat flour (115 g)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup dark chocolate chip (90 g)
- Calories 207
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 30g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 9g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix the milk, egg, and peanut butter. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Pour wet mixture into dry, add chocolate, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour pancake batter in ¼ cup (60 ml) amounts on a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until bubbles pop on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook the other side.