90% would make again
Chocolate Sprinkles Ice Cream Sandwiches
featured in Ice Cream Sandwiches
Inspired by crunchyrock.com
for 3 servings
- 1 pt vanilla ice cream (475 g)
- 6 chocolate cookies
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles (340 g)
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 487
- Fat 25g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 48g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the pint of ice cream crosswise into 3 equal discs.
- Lay out 3 chocolate cookies and place a pint slice on top of each. Place another chocolate cookie on top of each sandwich. Remove the ice cream packaging.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Pour the sprinkles into a shallow dish.
- Remove the ice cream sandwiches from the freezer and roll the sides in the sprinkles, completely covering the ice cream.
- Freeze for 30 minutes more before serving.