Chocolate Strawberry Puff Pastry Towers
Indulge in these elegant Chocolate Strawberry Puff Pastry Towers, a delightful combination of flaky puff pastry, rich chocolate ganache, and juicy strawberries. Perfect for impressing guests at your next dinner party or satisfying your sweet tooth!
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 12 towers
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 3 tablespoons chocolate hazelnut spread
- 6 strawberries, halved
- Calories 135
- Fat 8g
- Carbs 12g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- Cut the puff pastry into 6 equal rectangles.
- Taking one of the rectangles, cut diagonally to create 2 triangles.
- Taking one of the triangles make 2 cuts on each of the long sides of the triangles leaving 1 centimeter from the edge. Make sure the cuts do not touch at top point of the triangle and leave about 1-inch from the bottom edge of the triangle.
- Make 2 more cuts parallel and 1 centimeter from first 2 cuts. Make sure the cuts do not touch at top point of the triangle and leave about 1 inch from the bottom edge of the triangle.
- Make one vertical cut in the center of the triangle that does not touch any of the other cuts. It should be 2 inches long and 1 inch from the bottom.
- Place 1 teaspoon of chocolate hazelnut spread on the bottom of the triangle where the dough is not cut.
- Place a piece of strawberry over the chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Fold one of the bottom corners over the strawberry and fold the other bottom corner over that corner, press down to seal.
- Repeat with the remaining pastry triangles.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes until pastry is golden brown and puffed.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.