Chopped Broccoli Salad
This fresh and crunchy salad is perfect for a quick and healthy lunch. Broccoli and cauliflower are chopped finely in a food processor and tossed with a tangy dressing, then topped with sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, and almonds for protein and crunch.
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 4 servings
- 2 cups small broccoli floret (300 g)
- 1 ½ cups small cauliflower florets (225 g)
- 1 cup brussels sprouts (100 g)
- 1 cup carrot (120 g), chopped
- ½ cup red onion (75 g)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, roughly chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (25 g)
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup dried cranberries (30 g)
- ¼ cup raw almonds (35 g), sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise (120 g)
- ¼ cup plain greek yogurt (70 g)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Calories 460
- Fat 32g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 23g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add the broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, carrots, red onion, and bacon, if using, to the bowl of a large food processor. Pulse until the ingredients are finely chopped, or broken down to your desired consistency. Set aside.
- Make the dressing: In a medium bowl, stir together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, honey, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Add the chopped vegetable mixture to a large bowl, along with the cheddar cheese, sunflower seeds, dried cranberries, and almonds. Drizzle half of the dressing over the salad and toss to combine, adding more dressing as desired.
- Serve immediately
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.