96% would make again
Cinnamon Brown Sugar Sweet Potato Wedges
featured in Sweet & Savory Sweet Potato Wedges
for 1 serving
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
Maple Cinnamon Dipping Sauce
- ½ cup greek yogurt (145 g)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Calories 539
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 90g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 50g
- Protein 15g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- Cut sweet potato into wedges. Place in large bowl.
- Heat up coconut oil in microwave in 15-second intervals until melted. Mix in brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture into large bowl of sweet potatoes wedges. Mix together until evenly coated.
- Place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until soft. For best results, flip halfway.
- While wedges are baking, prepare dipping sauce by combining ingredients in a small bowl and set aside in the refrigerator until ready to use.